Monday, November 22, 2010

Kylie Time!

Tonight was Kylie's night! I've felt guilty over the past few days because I've been fighting a cold and I usually keep a distance from the birds when I'm sick. I'm probably being like an over protective parront, but I don't want to take any unnecessary risks. Anyways, I'm feeling back to normal today, so I spent some time with Kylie tonight. She wasn't really interested in hanging on the jungle gym tonight. It was all about getting as many scratches as possible tonight. Here are a few pics taken inbetween the scratch sessions.




And the good news is ... she stepped up for me when it was time to go back in her cage. I still got a little nip, but its progress. Usually she flies away from me. I will be doing some behavioral work with Cory, the girl I adopted Kylie from, and we're going to try and focus on getting a more reliable step up. I'm looking forward to working with Kylie and in the process hopefully build a stronger bond and relationship with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment