Monday, December 13, 2010

Kylie Likes Me!



I'm working from home today and had Kylie out while I was doing some work on my laptop and guess what .... she regurgitated for me. Awww ... I love you to tweetie :) Of course its not a good idea to encourage this behavior, so I backed off when she did it. But for the hour that she was out she did it every time I went over to her and gave her scratches. We're also making progress with step-ups as well. When she first came home with us, she was understandably nervous and for quite some time wouldn't step up reliably. Over the past few days, I definitely see a noticeable improvement.

It has been almost 2 months since she joined our flock and she clearly likes me over anyone else in the house ... she is still a little skittish around my husband and step-son.

I've updated with pictures. I had Kylie out again this afternoon and snapped a couple pictures.
Now that we are really starting to get to know each other she truly is a little sweetheart. She has the sweetest little demeanor and is always so happy to see her mommy! Its unbelievable how much Lucy, Jessie and Kylie bring to my life. I can't imagine life without them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment