Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Avian Organics Order

I've been unable to resist so many posts I see on various message boards and finally broke down and ordered from Avian Organics. I just started with a small order to see how the birds like everything. So far, they've gotten the Cupid Cookies and all three birds savor every little crumb. It's a hit! Here's a picture of what I got.


I'll have some time over the holidays and will definitely be doing some birdie baking ... I haven't even taken the time for Christmas baking yet, so my husband is giving me a bit of a hard time, but its all about keeping the birdies happy! Look for updates over the holidays. And I'll get some pictures of the birds enjoying some of the goods too.

1 comment:

  1. So what exactly do you have there? I can't quite read the labels..I do recognize the red Cupid cookies and I can't remember if you got the bird bannock or the flatbread fusions or both (I would guess both?)..but there is also that extra bag...

    ReplyDelete