Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Visit with Kylie!

Yesterday afternoon, Cory was kind enough to let me come over and spend a few hours with Kylie. I'm trying not to take it too fast with her and force her to do anything. I didn't try any step-ups at yesterday, but she let me give her head scratches 3 times yesterday and we practiced waving hi all afternoon. All in all it was a great visit and I can't wait to bring her home in October! I will visit several more times before I bring her home. I feel very fortunate to have found Cory and Kylie because I couldn't ask for a better situation for an adoption. Anyways, here are just a few of the pictures I took yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. She's adorable.
    Is that your hand or Cory's hand in the last picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Cory's hand in the last picture. That picture was taken shortly after I got there and I didn't want to push her too far too fast. She certainly has a little mind of her own and lets you know when she's not ready.

    ReplyDelete